A new minor version of LibreOffice has been released, and it comes with an extensive number of changes. The 6.2.0 release comes with key updates including:
- Improved performance with documents that have track changes.
- Improvements to copy-and-paste between Writer tables and Calc.
- Data validation now supports custom formulae.
- Source Serif Pro font added and updated the Liberation fonts.
- Help file usability and performances changes.
- Writer, Calc, Impress and Draw have complete Tabbed UI and Groupedbar Compact UI versions.
- Standardisation of toolbar items and context menus across programs.
- Improvements to the appearance of the icon theme.
- Personalisation options have been made more efficient and stable.
A vast number of other minor updates have been made to the programmes that make up LibreOffice, as well as the mobile application and platform dependent changes.