Command line file manager nnn has been updated to version 2.2. Alongside some minor fixes to issues occurring on Mac OS X, the program has a number of key improvements and bug fixes including:
- An option to disable displaying of colours.
- The ability to run files as executables.
- Handling of files greater than 2GB on 32-bit ARM processors.
- Support for selection across directories.
- Better support for Termux/Cygwin environments.
Documentation has also been added for lftp integration to facilitate remote file transfers.