The release of Kodi 18.0 has been made with the codename “Leia”. Updates to this version are numerous, with some of the key changes being:
- Support for RetroArch and game controllers allowing games to be played through the Kodi interface.
- Supports for Digital Rights Management software allowing access to services that require DRM modules to be present.
- Improvements to the music library including filtering changes and enhanced artwork.
- More supported back-ends for Live TV viewing.
- Improved Blu-ray playback support.