The nnn command line file manager has seen the release of version 2.3, and with it a number of notable changes. Some of the main features include the ability to abort disk usage calculations, ability to use nnn as a file picker in association with picker.sh, and a version sort flag.
A user repository of scripts is now also provided, with the current list including scripts to upgrade the application, fuzzy finding of files for opening and editing, and copying a selection to the clipboard.
Command line file manager nnn has been updated to version 2.2. Alongside some minor fixes to issues occurring on Mac OS X, the program has a number of key improvements and bug fixes including:
- An option to disable displaying of colours.
- The ability to run files as executables.
- Handling of files greater than 2GB on 32-bit ARM processors.
- Support for selection across directories.
- Better support for Termux/Cygwin environments.
Documentation has also been added for lftp integration to facilitate remote file transfers.